Hey everyone!! First of all I have to say something. COMMENT PEOPLE!!!! I have figured out how to read them, so post them!!! I gotta know the rest of the world is out there alive and well. If you dont want to join you can post anonymous so just do that and add your name at the bottom. Or don't even...I don't care.
Ok so anyways, real quick post here. I just wanted to post about last night before I forgot everything that happened. I have leave soon for the Flower Gardens (Mom and Grandma sure would love that I'm sure.) Anyways, so last night after school we went to dinner and a Karoake Bar!!!! It was so cool. It was by the far the best dinner I have eaten so far. We had a huge table of food and one little bowl. My favorite was a dish similar to Sweet and Sour pork in America. My least favorite was the pig's ears...enough said about that. It was right up there with the cow intestine's I ate in Kenya. After dinner we walked to what looked like the Las Vegas strip. Lights and everything. One of our Chinese friends (yes we had some great Chinese Chaperones, we could not do this by ourselves) helped bargain a price for us and then we went in. The Karaoke Bar was unlike anything I expected. It was very snazzy and swank. The waiters and waitresses were all dressed up. We all went into a little room and they served us tons of drinks and fruit. In the room there was also a huge tv and big speakers. We got to pick from the computer the different songs we wanted to sing. So we sang some American songs, and our Chinese friends sang us some popular Chinese songs and some popular English songs in China that we have never heard of. I will try to post pictures when I get back to the school. Not sure if the pictures even worked last time. Still a work in progress. Well I have to get going, I have to be at school at 9 and I still have to find my glasses!! Wonder where they went... So your assignment...leave some comments. That is all. Love y'all!!!
2 comments:
I hope you ladies have a fabulous time during your stay in China!!! It's so exciting to hear about your experiences thus far.
-Krystian
Pig's ears? Thats awesome! I haven't seen the pictures yet but I'm not sure if I'm looking in the right place.
Post a Comment