Is there such a thing? I had two things happen this week that I thought were way worth sharing.
1. I've been having to get onto to my Pooh Bear a lot recently for his not so appropriate school language. Many times I've heard him slip with a yell of "What the h*!" I've addressed it several times, and the last time before Wednesday I told him this is your last chance or I'm writing in your agenda and telling Mom. Well Wednesday morning he yelled out a good "What the h*!" and I told him very calmly Pooh Bear, please bring me your agenda. He immediately brought me his agenda and just lost it. Big puppy dog tears all morning until I took them to specials. So I wrote in the agenda telling mom that I had warned Pooh several times about using school appropriate language and today once again he yelled out "What the h*" in my room and if she could please talk to him about it. Well, Thursday morning Mom had written me a note back that said thank you for letting me know, that she had talked to him and if when he finished his letter if I would sign it and return it. Well below is the letter, before I signed and returned it, I had to take a picture. Too funny!
2. The other story happened on Thursday as well. In one of my math classes a little guy named GG sits at my table with me so I can better keep him on task. On this day, the class was taking a short quiz from the promethean board on rounding and adding decimals. GG tells me immediately that this is too hard, and is struggling significantly in completing it. Meanwhile I make a key myself and am grading the other students quizzes as they finish. At the very end of the class I get to GG's and I notice that he got all of them right but had no work to show for it. I look at him and ask "GG did you look at my answers?" He responds with in a sad depressed sigh: "It was so hard!" And then says quite sincerely: "Next time I think you better hide your answers." I couldn't even hardly get on to him for being so honest. He is too darn cute! Wish I could show you a picture of him!
1. I've been having to get onto to my Pooh Bear a lot recently for his not so appropriate school language. Many times I've heard him slip with a yell of "What the h*!" I've addressed it several times, and the last time before Wednesday I told him this is your last chance or I'm writing in your agenda and telling Mom. Well Wednesday morning he yelled out a good "What the h*!" and I told him very calmly Pooh Bear, please bring me your agenda. He immediately brought me his agenda and just lost it. Big puppy dog tears all morning until I took them to specials. So I wrote in the agenda telling mom that I had warned Pooh several times about using school appropriate language and today once again he yelled out "What the h*" in my room and if she could please talk to him about it. Well, Thursday morning Mom had written me a note back that said thank you for letting me know, that she had talked to him and if when he finished his letter if I would sign it and return it. Well below is the letter, before I signed and returned it, I had to take a picture. Too funny!
2. The other story happened on Thursday as well. In one of my math classes a little guy named GG sits at my table with me so I can better keep him on task. On this day, the class was taking a short quiz from the promethean board on rounding and adding decimals. GG tells me immediately that this is too hard, and is struggling significantly in completing it. Meanwhile I make a key myself and am grading the other students quizzes as they finish. At the very end of the class I get to GG's and I notice that he got all of them right but had no work to show for it. I look at him and ask "GG did you look at my answers?" He responds with in a sad depressed sigh: "It was so hard!" And then says quite sincerely: "Next time I think you better hide your answers." I couldn't even hardly get on to him for being so honest. He is too darn cute! Wish I could show you a picture of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment