Winnie the Pooh Class?Third year? Can't believe it.
So what's been going on in ole room 102? We are already on day 23. It's amazing how different a class can be each year. This year I have 14 boys and 8 girls! Having
that many boys really changes the dynamics of a class. They are full of energy but are all so sweet. I wish I could put pictures of them on here for you to see. But my kids this year are not just different but "different." They are full of personality and are really a class of "characters."
Last week after naming one of my students, I sat down and realized that I had members of the cast of Winnie the Pooh. So here's my class list of Winnie the Pooh characters.
Pooh: Where else could I start? Pooh's alternate nickname is "The boy who cried questions." His most favorite line is "I don't get it." I'll then ask him well Pooh what do you not get? His reply: "Well I don't know, I just don't get it." He also has a constant very confused look on his face. The funny thing is he really is quite bright. When I go and ask him what he doesn't understand or what my directions were he can rattle them right off. On the first day of school I recall him just yelling from the back of the room when we were setting up our binders, "I just don't understand! No one is here to help me!" So pooh is as sweet as can be just content to be confused.

Eeyore: What can I say about Eeyore? But that his name says it all. I love Eeyore to death. He is the sweetest kid and has the biggest heart. He is always very worried about everyone else. Eeyore is a big boy who sort of shuffles around as he walks. He almost always has his head turned down and this sad look on his face. Today he came up and as the kids were lining up for lunch and told me in his long drawn out voice, "Ms. Geer, they just don't know how to line up do they?" 'Eeyore is precious and it's my daily game to make him smile, because that will make anybody's day.
Tigger: I'm sure you can guess Tigger's personality. He bounces, literally. He is my deskmate this year and is always happy to help me with anything, but chatty, happy and bouncy he is at all times.
Ok I'll have to post more about my winnie the pooh class later. Have to make that wonderful class of mine a batch of cupcakes for meeting their points goal. I promise.... I'll fill you in on Piglet, roo, kanga, and even the good ole angry gopher and all knowing owl.
No comments:
Post a Comment